Sab, 07 Sep | Main Street of Somersworth NH
SIF 2019 Vendor Registration
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
07 Sep 2019 11.00 – 17.00
Main Street of Somersworth NH, Main St, Somersworth, NH, USA (between Washington St. and Fayette St.)
About The Event
VENDOR REGISTRATION POLICY:
Vendor set up and break down:
- Vendor spaces are not reserved until completed registration form and payment are received.
- Vendors will be assigned a 10 ft x 10 ft space.
- No guarantees can be made regarding requested locations or accommodations.
- Vendor check-in begins at 7.30 am on morning of festival.
- Venue will be blocked for vehicle traffic starting at 9 am.
- Vendors arriving after 10.00 am forfeit their booth and will not be permitted to set up during the event.
- Vendor booths must be open and staffed until 5 pm.
- Vendors agree to leave their booth area free of trash at the end of festival. Any trash left in the vendor area will be removed by the city or festival organizer at the expense of vendor ($1000 fee).
- ICC Inc. will not be able to provide resources to help with vendor set up or break down.
- Vendor fee does not include tent, tables, or chairs (available for rent for extra fees - limited quantity)
- Fees are non-refundable in all circumstances.
- Electricity can be provided for additional $35. Vendor must bring their own cord extension.
- Vendors must fulfill license requirements below. All proof of licenses must be submitted through email to email@example.com by August 17th 2019 or no vendor space will be assigned to them. NO EXCEPTIONS. No refunds will be given for failure to meet these license requirements. Please ensure that you can meet these requirements prior to registering with us.
- Vendors must provide both English and Indonesian translations if selling Indonesian food.
- Vendors must provide food ingredient labels.
- Vendors must bring their own grease barrels. Under no circumstances is grease to be disposed of in street or any other area except grease barrels. Anyone doing so will be imposed a fine of $1000.
- Vendors with a portable propane must bring a fire extinguisher (type ABC) that has an inspection tag of 2019.
License requirements for food vendors:
1. Applicable license(s) from your home state if outside of NH.
2. NH Meals and Tax License
- This applies to all food vendors, in or out-of-state vendors must comply.
- Most non-profit organizations are exempt from this regulation if they have an IRS exemption under IRS Code 501(3) C.
- There is no charge to apply for this license with the state of NH.
- Application by mail takes approximately 10 days; if you apply in person, the license is issued immediately.
- Link to the license form is as follows. Please review instructions at the end of the form for answers to frequent questions and where to file: https://www.revenue.nh.gov/forms/2013/documents/cd-3.pdf
3. NH Vendor Registration
- This applies to all food vendors, in or out-of-state.
- Application can be submitted online or through mail.
- Link to the registration form is as follows: https://das.nh.gov/purchasing/vendorregistration/(S(jenk4mncnld5u2zh3quu4geq))/welcome.aspx
- Vendor registration fee$225$2250$0
- Tent rental fee$75$750$0
- Table rental (2x8)$20$200$0
- Chair rental$7$70$0
- Electricity fee$35$350$0